Freshdesk is an excellent software to handle customer service processes and support tickets. Even with a free plan, you can organize your marketing and customer service processes and grow with your business. You can configure Toky and Zapier to work with Feshdesk, so every time a ticket you or your support agents close a ticket, the customer will receive a personalized SMS notification.
Your customer will be very grateful if you notify him when you close a support ticket, and also you can automate an essential process of your customer service team and avoid a step that in many cases is manual and repetitive.
We will use Toky and Zapier integration for this process, but we invite you to discover all our other CRM and business solutions that you can connect with Toky
Configuring the Zap
To make things easier, we have created a template which you can use with few clicks to send SMS using our Toky integration with Zapier.
- Make click on the "Use this zap" button
- Click on "Create this zap"
- You'll see the first step for Freshdesk with the name Update ticket. This event will be executed whenever any data is changed in the Freshdesk ticket.
- Configure your Freshdesk connection and make click on Save + Continue.
- You can create a sample ticket in Freshdesk and press Pull samples to get test data for the zap or merely click on Skip this Test as we will do in this example. You can create an example ticket in Freshdesk and press Pull samples to get test data for the zap or simply click on Skip this Test as we will do in this example.
- Click on Continue with default sample.
- Now, we will use the Find contact action to get the mobile phone number for the customer. Click on Continue.
- You must configure the Freshdesk connection again and click on Continue.
- The Find contact action uses the customer's email as a parameter. This field will be preloaded because of the template and it will be taken from the updated ticket from previous action. Click on Continue.
- Since we have not used sample data, we can not test the zap with real information, so click on Skip this test.
- Now we will use the action Filter by zapier to send the SMS if the modified ticket has been closed. Click on Continue.
- The filters that validates if the customer has a registered mobile phone in Freshdesk, and if the status of the ticket is closed will be preloaded. Click on Continue.
- We will now use Toky's Send text message action to send the SMS text message to the customer. Click on Continue.
- Configure the connection with Toky and click on Continue.
- Configure the template, first selecting the phone number to send SMS, and as a destination number, you will use the Mobile field returned by the Find contact action. Next, in the field Text message body add the message you want to send, informing that the message is from your business, including the customer's name, ticket number with its respective title and the message that his ticket was closed. Click on Continue.
- If you test the zap with real data, you can send a test message using the Send test to Toky button, as we used sample data, just click on Finish.
- With this you have finished the Zap and you can go to see it in the Zapier dashboard by clicking on the button See it on your dashboard.
After having the zap ready and enabled you will see it active in the Zapier dashboard.
And every time you close a ticket in Freshdesk, your customer will immediately receive an SMS message informing this action.
Toky hast many great features which can help your business. Try Toky free!