In Toky, we have different integrations with CRM software, Slack and Intercom among others; but we also have an integration with Zapier that will allow you to connect with more than 750 applications, how? We want to tell you that.
How to integrate Toky to Zapier?
To connect Toky to Zapier you must first create your Zapier account, which can be free and then follow these steps:
- Login to your Zapier account
- Click on Connected Accounts
- Write Toky in the search field
- Click on Toky's icon to open the window to add the connection.
- The window will ask for an API Key that you will find in your Toky Dashboard.
- Copy the API Key y paste it in the corresponding field in the Zapier connections window
- Click on the Yes, Continue button.
- Now, if you want, you can change the Toky's connection name.
What can you do with Zapier and Toky?
Each application in Zapier has a record in the Zapbook, and there you will see the triggers, actions and templates which you can start using in a few clicks. Toky has the following available triggers so you integrate our cloud telephony service with the applications that you use frequently:
- New Call: It is triggered when there is a new inbound or outbound call in Toky. This trigger sends basic call information which can be used by the defined action.
- New Text Message: It is triggered when a new SMS text message is received in Toky. The information delivered includes both the received message and the sender's data and date and time, among other useful information.
- New Voicemail: It is triggered when a client leaves a new voicemail in Toky. The information provided includes the link to voice mail and details of the inbound call.
The actions that you can execute with Toky are:
- Send Text Message: Allows sending an SMS text message using your Toky account. You must have an SMS-enabled virtual phone number
With the integration of Toky with Zapier, you can connect your virtual telephony with your favorite applications like CRM software, collaboration tools and monitoring and use the more than 750 services. Here are some ideas with which you can use Toky and Zapier:
Do you want to try Toky and Zapier? Create a free trial account for 14 days