Zoho Desk is a ticket management tool used by many companies around the world, it focuses on providing to the support and sales agents, all the necessary tools they need to offer an excellent service, to avoid jumping from one application to another to obtain or register customer information.
The Toky and Zoho Desk integration wants to improve this and help with the focus and productivity of your support and sales team, the integration will automatically log calls and SMS events and it will give you the ability to make calls without leaving your ticket system.
Additionally, you can easily send SMS to your customers just by leaving a comment on the ticket. All this while Toky synchronizes the information for each call, text message or voicemail, directly in the contact and associated ticket.
This integration will allow you to focus more on providing great support or customer service and less on logging your calls and text messages, using your virtual telephony directly from Zoho Desk, and allowing Toky to:
- Register calls as new Tickets or activities of an open ticket.
- Create tickets from received SMS messages and also respond with text messages by adding comments to the ticket.
- Integrate Zoho Desk contacts with Toky, to power the caller ID.
- Call or send text messages with one click from Zoho Desk.
How to integrate Zoho Desk with your phone system
You can integrate Toky virtual telephony with Zoho Desk in minutes, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Toky integrations section and look for Zoho Desk
- Click the Connect button and authorize Toky to access your Zoho Desk account.
- After authorizing Toky, a step-by-step guide will appear, in which you can select the events you want to synchronize, pair the Toky agents with those of Zoho Desk, enable click to call, and many more options.
- When you finish the guide, you can go to your Zoho Desk account and start using Toky without leaving your ticket system.
For a step-by-step guide on activating this integration, you can go to our help center.
With Toky, you can integrate your business with a call center solution that will improve your support and sales processes, by combining Zoho Desk and other tools with your virtual telephony. Try Toky for free