Traditional telephony based on wired networks has ceased to be a benefit for businesses in many instances, to become a constraint that prevents them from adapting to changing markets. Virtual phone systems based on VoIP technology, provide to big and even small businesses with great benefits and even gives them new capabilities that allow them to face tougher sales and customer service challenges. In a complex and globalized market, having simplified and unified communications becomes an advantage for any company. Learn more about why you should start moving your traditional telephony to a cloud based phone system and get your own virtual business phone.
- Flexibility to do business wherever you want: By not relying on wired networks or physical locations, a virtual phone system allows you to easily buy phone numbers from different countries to make international calls at low rates. This way you can easily have a toll-free or local phone number in countries where you do not even have offices to be closer to your customers.
- Mobility to do business from anywhere: Depending on the Internet instead of landlines gives you the ability to have agents answering calls from your customers from mobile devices or desktop computers anywhere in the world, so for example, an agent in Mexico can be answering calls made from a number in Colombia and transfer the call to another agent in Peru, as if they were in the same office.
- Security and disaster control: If you have network problems, calls can be easily redirected to agents in other locations to avoid loss in productivity and sales. Additionally, call recordings, voicemails and call logs, among other data, will always be stored in the cloud, so you will always have this information because it is never stored in your servers, but in those of your provider.
- Unified Communications: You can easily integrate your cloud phone system with your CRM and other business tools, this greatly simplifies your operation and reduces the time dedicated to information logging activities, by performing them automatically. This is how a call is registered and associated with a customer's history in your CRM after you finish a phone call with them, just as your emails or chats made with other solutions do. The integration allows all your business applications to operate as a single solution, improving processes and making them easy.
- Constant evolution of your telephony at a low cost: cloud phone platforms are in constant development and evolution, so you can easily start using common features such as call recordings, IVR, SMS, simultaneous calls or call forwarding included in the cost of your service; and also those that are more advanced, such as voicemail drop, WhatsApp Business, or call monitoring, with only paying a low additional cost. Likewise, new features may become available without yourself incurring into development and implementation costs.
- Pay for what you use when you need it: With virtual telephony, you can increase or reduce your team when you need it, and you can also buy phone numbers for certain seasons or marketing campaigns. If, for example, you are an eCommerce company, you can increase the number of agents to take calls at the end of the year, and then remove them when you don't need them anymore.
- Easy to use with your current phone numbers: In many countries you can request a phone number portability, allowing you to migrate your current business numbers to your cloud phone platform, without changing any printed communications, business cards, or any other elements that already have your phone number included.
- Use your website to receive calls: You can add a click to call button to your website, from which any customer can call directly to your call center from their computer or mobile device, without having to memorize phone numbers and improving the chance of turning visitors into customers.
- Real-time call information: Unlike traditional telephony, you don't need to wait to know your consumption at the end of the month. With virtual telephony, you can get real-time data of inbound and outbound calls, statistics by agent, call duration, among other useful data. This way you can improve the management of your call center. You can even monitor active calls to validate that your agents are giving a good customer service, you can listen to their conversation with customers and guide them in case they require support, using the call whispering feature.
- Stop using physical desk phones: A virtual phone system does not require desk phones, so your agents can take calls from apps in Android and iOS mobile devices or from their Windows, Mac or Linux computers. This allows you to have more alternatives to answer customers’ calls and reduce the risk of losing calls because of technical failures in your device.
Discover Toky and all the features it can offer your business to improve communication with your customers and team, improving your sales and customer service. Try Toky for free